Recent Before & After Photos

Soot Spreads!

In this home, a fire happened in a bedroom. This is a picture of a bathroom in the home. That is rooms away from where the fire started. The soot spread through... READ MORE

Oily Rag Ignites!

Be careful what you throw into the dryer! This fire started all because an oily rag got too hot while in the dryer.

Devastating garage fire

This New Port Richey home had a fire that started in the garage. With the fire came the damage from soot. Many contents were destroyed, but we worked hard to sa... READ MORE

Did someone say upgrade?

This house experienced water damage, and after the water was dry, they ended up getting some major kitchen upgrades! Our team worked hard with the homeowners to... READ MORE

Mold can be hiding behind your kitchen sink!

These clients noticed that they had a little mold behind the kitchen sink. After we removed the sink and cabinets we realized it was a lot more than "a little m... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Wesley Chapel

This client had a small leak that went unnoticed in his kitchen for quite some time. Once it was finally discovered, microbial growth had already began forming.... READ MORE


This beautiful statue was recently in a local house fire! Fortunately for it and the homeowner, SERVPRO of Hernando County has trained and experienced content c... READ MORE

Cleaning Your Local Business

In this local Spring Hill business, we received a call asking for a detailed cleaning in the back room of their building. SERVPRO of Hernando County went in and... READ MORE

Kitchen Remediation

This adorable local Trinity home was left with a mold issue after a leak was left unnoticed for quite a bit of time. The entire kitchen required a full remediat... READ MORE

Bathroom Remediation

This local home in New Port Richey had a mold issue that started in the bathroom as a pretty severe water damage. The homeowners hired an indoor air hygienist s... READ MORE